2018 Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2018)
This year’s sessions will look at how protectionist policies are affecting the world economy. We welcome all papers on the topics of Economics and Finance to be presented at APEF 2018.
This is a good opportunity to meet old friends again and meet new ones for future research collaborations. We invite you to join us at APEF 2018 on the 26th and 27th July 2018 in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore.
What can you expect at APEF 2018?
• Ample interaction opportunities for APEF delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at APEF
Conference Papers Publishing:
Authors are invited to submit their full papers after the conference for consideration for publication in a special issue of MDPI journal, Economies (ISSN 2227-7099). The journal is an international, open access journal published quarterly online by MDPI. Economies is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI – Web of Science) and other databases.
MDPI will give expedited reviewing for APEF 2018 submissions. There is no article processing charge when the submitted full paper is selected for inclusion in MDPI journal Economies.
Who Should Attend?
Leading Academics, PhD Students
National and Local Government, Provincial
Government and Municipalities
Key Industry Players & Industry Consultants
Investors and Financiers
Email me weekly
MORE EVENTS BY ANTHONY
- The Singapore Education Technology Conference 2018 (Setc 2018)
- 2018 Asia-Pacific Conference On Economics & Finance (Apef 2018)
- Asia-Singapore Conference On Sport Science (Acss 2018)