13th Global Engineering and Technology Conference
Registration Deadline: 20 November 2017
Conference Website: www.gistconf.com
Send Abstract or Full Paper To: [email protected]
Global Research Institute of Science and Technology, Australia invites abstract and/or full paper relating to any one of the following tracks:
• Architecture and Urban Studies
• Civil and Environmental Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Biochemical Engineering.
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Computer Software and Application
• Data Mining
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
• Water Engineering and Energy
• Waste Management
• Information Technology
• All other areas of Engineering and Technology
Manuscript Submission and Conference Proceedings
Please send your abstract or full paper directly to Dr. Mohammad Hoque, Conference Administrator, via [email protected] All papers will be anonymously reviewed and authors will be informed about the review outcome as soon as possible. All accepted abstract and full papers will be published in the refereed conference proceedings with ISBN and will be published electronically via a dedicated website, namely, www.gistworldconpro.com which contains papers from previous conferences.
Publication Opportunities without Any Fees
All outstanding papers will be considered for special issue of Journal of Modern Science and Technology (ISSN 2201-6686) published from Australia subject to compliance to the review report that would be sent after the conference. We intend to publish the papers in 2018 issues of the journals and there is no fee or payment involved. Do not miss this opportunity.
Best Paper Award, Conference Materials, Lunch and Tea-Break Foods
Best paper award in each track will be announced within 3 weeks after the conference and these papers will be published in peer reviewed international journal “Global Science and Technology Journal” (ISSN 2201-6848) published from Australia.
This conference is featured by several feedings such as arrival, morning and afternoon break-foods and hot buffet lunch in addition to conference materials such as receipt, certificate, name badge, printed conference program. Basic Registration Fee is US$350.
Please email to Dr. Mohammad Hoque on [email protected] For more information please see the links on the left hand side of the conference website (www.gistconf.com).
Professor Dr. Mohammad Hoque, President, Global Research Institute of Science and Technology, Australia
Members of Scientific Committee
Please see website.
Email me weekly
MORE EVENTS BY RB
- International Conference For Academic Disciplines (On The Harvard Campus)
- Royal College Of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists World Congress 2018 (Rcog World Congress 2018)
- 4Th Ichlsr Singapore - International Conference On Healthcare & Life-Science Research, 16 June – 17 June, 2018